Re: pgadmin III v1.4.2 Crash on delete

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin III v1.4.2 Crash on delete
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

I can reproduce this, but can't for the life of me see where it's going
wrong. It's happily delete a few hundred or so records, then all of a
sudden sqlTable::DeleteRows() will start retrieving completely empty
cache lines.

Andreas; can you take a peek at this please?

> Similar problem (crash) occurs in case
> HUGE update (insert, delete, modify) or simple populate table
> (cell by cell) using table
> browser ('View the data in the selected object.')

I'm not sure what you mean - random updates can cause the same problem
on large datasets?

Regards, Dave.