Re: Fwd: Pgadmin3 not run in Fedora Core 4

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Fwd: Pgadmin3 not run in Fedora Core 4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

From: pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Rafael J. Urbina G.
Sent: 09 March 2006 06:38
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] Fwd: Pgadmin3 not run in Fedora Core 4

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rafael J. Urbina G. <rugvzla@gmail.com>
Date: 06-mar-2006 3:08
Subject: Pgadmin3 not run in Fedora Core 4
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org

    I configured my postgresql server and root can create data bases and tables on the console and be able to manipulate the codes and commands of postgresql but only in the console.

    I have pgAdmin v1.4.1 installed in a Fedora 4 Core Kernel version 2.6.11 and postgresql 8.0.7, my first problem is that i download the pgadmin v1.4.1 from www.pgadmin.org on pgAdmin III RPM packages, and i installed fine, but went i open the aplication on the K menu (KDE 3.5.1) in programing> pgadmin don't respond, not open the aplication¿?¿ and i don't know why¿? and don't give me a error messages, i don't know if i need a library or something else¿?

Try starting it from the command line - you should then see any messages about missing libraries etc.

  I are thinking into a second choice to compilate the source code but wxWidgets 2.6.x.  need it ! and i don't know what of they download in http://www.wxwidgets.org/ if  Unix/GTK+  or Unix/Motif and X11 for my Fedora 4 , please can your people help me, thank's for you time and dedication

You would want wxGTK, but let's see if we can get the RPM working as it should first.

Regards, Dave.