Re: [NOVICE] pg_config --pgxs

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [NOVICE] pg_config --pgxs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

It might be that short filenames are disabled - George, what's the value
of the registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\FileSystem\NtfsDisab
le8dot3NameCreation

I did test it with and without short names disabled when I rewrote that
code for Win32, but perhaps there's something odd on your system that's
related.

Regards, Dave.