Re: Search machine is ready

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Search machine is ready
Дата
Список pgsql-www

I don't believe I did - I gave a reason why I prefer my own builds
(because I know the OS vendor hasn't patched the code), and referenced
one person who has direct experience supporting people with vendors
packages, and one who (correctly) said that various distros do indeed
distribute patched versions of PostgreSQL.

If I quoted or said anything that is innaccurate or untrue then I'll
gladly retract it, hang my head in shame and be pelted with virtual
rotten tomatoes, but I'm not going to ignore a direct question just in
case someone takes the answer as an insult to their OS of choice.

You should know me better than that by now :-)

Regards, Dave