Re: Search machine is ready

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Search machine is ready
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Am Freitag, 17. Februar 2006 16:12 schrieb Dave Page:
>> I shall stick to building my own packages for all distros thank you.
>
> Please do, but please refrain from spreading FUD and relaying others' FUD.
Dave Page was not spreading any FUD. Let's not get into a Debian
is holier than thou war.  He was simply stating his reasons for not
wanting to use distribution packages.

I believe that is a completely fair and honest item to discuss and has
nothing to do with FUD. It does present intelligent conversation about
the choices we have as PostgreSQL users.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl - http://www.commandprompt.com/