Re: Excessive GDI objects under WIN32

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Excessive GDI objects under WIN32
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Yes, we're interested if it's a non-invasive (and appropriate) fix in
pgAdmin. I don't entirely disagree with Andreas' POV (I don't ever
recall hearing of anyone running out of GDI's running pgAdmin), and I've
certainly run it simultaneously with VC++6 and VS 2k3 & 2k5 (at the same
time - don't ask!!) without problems, but it doesn't hurt to save
resources.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: Excessive GDI objects under WIN32
Сообщение: Re: Excessive GDI objects under WIN32