Re: Excessive GDI objects under WIN32

От Zac Bowling
Тема Re: Excessive GDI objects under WIN32
Список pgadmin-support

From: Dave Page [mailto:dpage@vale-housing.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 2:35 AM
To: Zac Bowling; Andreas Pflug
Cc: Zac Bowling; pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: RE: [pgadmin-support] Excessive GDI objects under WIN32

Yes, we're interested if it's a non-invasive (and appropriate) fix in pgAdmin. I don't entirely disagree with Andreas'
POV(I don't ever recall hearing of anyone running out of GDI's running pgAdmin), and I've certainly run it
simultaneouslywith VC++6 and VS 2k3 & 2k5 (at the same time - don't ask!!) without problems, but it doesn't hurt to
saveresources.

Regards, Dave.