Re: Question about Postgresql time fields(possible bug)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Question about Postgresql time fields(possible bug)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On looking further it appears to me that 24:00:00 is not a leap second
(which definitely can be 23:50:60), but just another way of expressing
midnight.

From: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/iso-time.html

--------------
As every day both starts and ends with midnight, the two notations 00:00
and 24:00 are available to distinguish the two midnights that can be
associated with one date. This means that the following two notations
refer to exactly the same point in time:

So:

postgres=# select ('1995-02-04 24:00'::timestamp = '1995-02-05
00:00'::timestamp);?column?
(1 row)

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: Question about Postgresql time fields(possible bug)
Сообщение: Re: Question about Postgresql time fields(possible bug)