Re: Question about Postgresql time fields(possible bug)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Question about Postgresql time fields(possible bug)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Harald Fuchs <hf0923x@protecting.net> writes:
>> A leap second will show as 24:00:00.  It is a valid time.

> Shouldn't such a leap second be represented as '... 23:59:60'?

People who didn't like 24:00:00 would complain about that, too ;-)

Actually, my recollection is that we decided to allow 24:00:00 for
reasons unrelated to leap seconds.  See the archives --- this was
debated and agreed to not all that long ago.  PG 8.0 and before
don't allow it.

Сообщение: Re: Question about Postgresql time fields(possible bug)
Сообщение: Re: Question about Postgresql time fields(possible bug)