Re: Support for NSS as a libpq TLS backend

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Support for NSS as a libpq TLS backend
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 15 Jan 2022, at 05:42, Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 11:10:14PM +0100, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>>
>> I've attached a v50 which fixes the issues found by Joshua upthread, as well as
>> rebases on top of all the recent SSL and pgcrypto changes.
>
> The cfbot reports that the patchset doesn't apply anymore:

Fixed, as well as rebased and fixed up on top of the recent cryptohash error
reporting functionality to support that on par with the OpenSSL backend.

> ..possibly with an updated configure as reported by Joshua?

I must've fat-fingered the "git add -p" for v50 as the fix was in configure.ac
but not configure.  Fixed now.

Вложения