Re: Count

От Charles Simard
Тема Re: Count
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Or something like this  ?

create table test (
    id_test serial,
    c1 boolean,
    c2 boolean,
    c3 boolean,
    c4 boolean
);

insert into test (c1,c2,c3,c4) values ( true, null, null, true),( true,
true, null, true),( null, null, null, null);

select id_test, (case when c1 is null then 0 else 1 end)+(case when c2 is
null then 0 else 1 end)+(case when c3 is null then 0 else 1 end)+(case when
c4 is null then 0 else 1 end) as total from test;

 id_test | total
       1 |     2
       2 |     3
       3 |     0