tablelog

От Philippe Lang
Тема tablelog
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm using tablelog (http://pgfoundry.org/projects/tablelog/) on an old
FreeBSD 6 / Postgresql 7.4 server, and I'm really happy with it. It
always worked great.

I saw this morning that the project used to be accepted for a while in
the debian packages repository, but has been removed last year:
http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-closed@lists.debian.org/msg19992
4.html. It looks like it is not really maintained anymore, but maybe it
does not need to?

Debian maintainers have a particularely bad opinion on this package:
"...nfortunatly development and package maintaining died short after. So
I ask for removal of this (buggy) package."

Is anyone using it with Postgresql 8.3? Or is there an alternative to
this?

While we are talking about this, is a development like Oracle "Flashback
queries" planned maybe?

Philippe Lang
Attik System
Rte de la Fonderie 2