Re: [HACKERS] Users specific to a Database

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Users specific to a Database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On May 29, 2007, at 6:09 , Sahoo, Ranjan Rashmi wrote:
>     I am new to this postgres and now struggling with creation of a
> user specific to a database, so the user can login to that specific
> database and can do the activities as per the given credentials and
> can not touch or see any information from other databases. Can any
> one please help me in this regard?
Redirected to -general, as this is not a question that pertains to
the development of PostgreSQL.

Have you looked at pg_hba.conf? You can limit which users connect to
which databases.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/interactive/auth-pg-hba-conf.html

Hope this helps.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net

От: Andrew Sullivan
Сообщение: Re: Monitoring Tool
От: "Merlin Moncure"
Сообщение: Re: hundreds of schema vs hundreds of databases