Re: Monitoring Tool

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Monitoring Tool
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 02:12:01PM -0300, Simon De Uvarow wrote:
> may someone tell me where to put the source of the tool for free access?

You could set up a project on pgfoundry:

http://pgfoundry.org/

Better still, contact the maintainers of some of the already-started
monitoring projects, and see if your component could be included.
(It seems to me there are already three or four monitoring tools
there.  Search for "monitor".)

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
This work was visionary and imaginative, and goes to show that visionary
and imaginative work need not end up well.
        --Dennis Ritchie