Re: Google Doc Camp

От Craig Kerstiens
Тема Re: Google Doc Camp
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Count me as both intrigued and interest.

Josh and others may know my feelings… The Postgres tutorial needs to be entirely blown up. There's a great set of reference docs, but in terms of getting started its quite painful. I suspect with some information on what people are paying to in the existing docs, as well as various resources such as postgresguide.com we could create a tutorial that is not only helpful but helps compete quite well in the broader DBA/app dev ecosystem.

~ Craig