Re: Google Doc Camp

От: Tom Lane
Тема: Re: Google Doc Camp
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-docs

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Google Doc Camp  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Google Doc Camp  (David Fetter, )
  Re: Google Doc Camp  (Steve Atkins, )
   Re: Google Doc Camp  (Peter Eisentraut, )
    Re: Google Doc Camp  (Steve Atkins, )
     Re: Google Doc Camp  (Satoshi Nagayasu, )
 Re: Google Doc Camp  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: Google Doc Camp  (Tom Lane, )
 Re: Google Doc Camp  (Craig Kerstiens, )
  Re: Google Doc Camp  (Basil Bourque, )

Josh Berkus <> writes:
> Actually, on further feedback from the organizer, it's not 2 days, it's
> *five*.  I don't know too many of us who can afford a full week to work
> on community documentation.  Oh well, we'll have to do it on our own :-(

Do they insist on people showing up for the full five days?

            regards, tom lane