Re: Aggregate Function to return most common value for a column

От Michael Harris
Тема Re: Aggregate Function to return most common value for a column
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Scott,

Brilliant, that's exactly what I wanted.

I guess the only thing that worries me is if the table being aggregated
is very large, I assume this solution will use a lot of memory - since
it creates an array containing all of the values in the target
expression - but I suspect in my application that won't be a problem.

Thanks again,

Regards // Mike