Re: Aggregate Function to return most common value for a column

От Benjamin Smith
Тема Re: Aggregate Function to return most common value for a column
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I've used this same concept in subqueries for a very long time. Doing this allows me to "dive in" and get other values from the joined table, rather than just the thing that we're getting the most of.

"I kept looking for somebody to solve the problem.
Then I realized... I am somebody!"

-- Author Unknown
believed to be clean.