Re: Interval aggregate regression failure (expected seems wrong)

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: Interval aggregate regression failure (expected seems wrong)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Nov 7, 2005, at 17:24 , Michael Paesold wrote:

> Using both PostgreSQL 8.1.0 and CVS current of Nov 7, 9:00 am CET I
> get a regression failure in the interval tests. I am no export for
> the interval type, but the expected "9 days 28 hours" seem wrong,
> don't they? The actual value seems to be the same.
>
> Is it possible that this is broken on the platform where the
> expected results were generated?

What platform are you testing on? With or without integer-datetimes?

I just ran make check on for PostgreSQL 8.1.0 on Mac OS X 10.4.3

test=# select version();
version
PostgreSQL 8.1.0 on powerpc-apple-darwin8.3.0, compiled by GCC
powerpc-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.0 (GCC) 4.0.0 (Apple Computer, Inc.
build 5026)

I didn't have any regression failures. I'd also expect we'd see a lot
more failures on the build farm if it were the case that it was
broken just on the platform that the expected results were generated
on. From a quick look at the current build farm failures on HEAD and
REL8_1_STABLE, it doesn't look like any of the failures are failing
here.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com