Re: Careful PL/Perl Release Not Required

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: Careful PL/Perl Release Not Required
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Feb 11, 2011, at 9:34 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Is there an action item here? Is the documentation inadequate or inaccurate? If so, please make a suggestion for
improvedwording.

> I certainly expect the change to be covered in the release notes. You can check on the prominence given the item then
andprotest if you don't think it's adequate.

You can ignore Alex and me till we work it out, if you like, and then we'll let you know directly if something needs to
bechanged/updated.

Thanks,

David

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: ALTER EXTENSION UPGRADE, v3
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: ALTER EXTENSION UPGRADE, v3