Sr. Postgres DBA

От Miu, Monica
Тема Sr. Postgres DBA
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi all,

My name is Monica Miu and I work in Talent Acquisition for Asurion Mobile Applications a San Mateo (and also SF) based, nimble, semi-autonomous division of Asurion, a privately held multi-billion business services provider. We are looking for an experienced and accomplished Sr. Postgres DBA to join our team as a full-time employee. We offer a very attractive BASE + BONUS + STOCKS + FULL BENEFITS for the position.

Asurion Mobile is at the cutting edge of technology in mobile applications and data services, providing millions of customers with complete protection of their personal mobile environments, including data (pictures, video, contacts and more), applications, and even the device itself. The division already has over 5 million subscribers and this opportunity will give the selected candidate the chance to claim that he/she has one of the most broadly distributed mobile applications in the industry. 95% of all insured cell phones in the US are insured by Asurion (but usually white labeled through the carrier).

We are like an exciting well-funded start-up within a large successful organization. We have a fast-paced, yet relaxed work environment and are still small enough for each team member to have a big impact on our products. If you feel this is not the right time for you to consider such a role or, for that matter, that the role is not appropriate for you, I’d still appreciate a few minutes by phone to see if you there is anyone with whom you would recommend I speak. Please let me know the best time for me to speak with you.

Thank you very much!

Monica Miu

Sr. HR Technical Recruiter

monica.miu@asurion.com

1400 Fashion Island Blvd., San Mateo, CA, 94404

Voice:    (650) 581 2759

Mobile: (510) 918 5463

www.asurion.com

Вложения