Re: Hard limit on WAL space used (because PANIC sucks)

От MauMau
Тема Re: Hard limit on WAL space used (because PANIC sucks)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
From: "Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>
> On 06/08/2013 07:36 AM, MauMau wrote:
>> 3. You cannot know the reason of archive_command failure (e.g. archive
>> area full) if you don't use PostgreSQL's server logging.
>> This is because archive_command failure is not logged in syslog/eventlog.
>
> Wait, what? Is this true (someone else?)

I'm sorry, please let me correct myself.  What I meant is:

This is because the exact reason for archive_command failure (e.g. cp's
output) is not logged in syslog/eventlog.  The fact itself that
archive_command failed is recorded.

Regards
MauMau

Сообщение: Re: Hard limit on WAL space used (because PANIC sucks)
Сообщение: Re: Hard limit on WAL space used (because PANIC sucks)