Re: [GENERAL] Access 'field too long' error

От Henshall, Stuart - WCP
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Access 'field too long' error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

I have succesfully linked the following table and view
in both MS Access 97 and 2000.
create table num_tbl(pk serial,n numeric(7,2),primary key (pk));
create view num_vw1 sa select * from num_tbl;
I have had problems wiht indexes on 97 when used on fields it
couldn't have indexed.
If you post your table & view definition (as well as Access ver)
I'll see if it works for me or not.
- Stuart