Re: Changing column modifiers?

От Henshall, Stuart - WCP
Тема Re: Changing column modifiers?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
ALTER TABLE authors ADD CHECK (NOT authorfirstname = NULL);
Should that be:
ALTER TABLE authors ADD CHECK (NOT authorfirstname IS NULL);
?
Anyway, how about something like the following:
UPDATE pg_attribute SET attnotnull='t' WHERE attname='field_name' AND
attrelid in (SELECT pg_class.oid FROM pg_class WHERE relkind='r' AND
relname='table_name');
Where field_name is the field name and table_name is the table name.
Hope this helps,
- Stuart