Re: automatical start of postmaster for Windows2000

От Henshall, Stuart - WCP
Тема Re: automatical start of postmaster for Windows2000
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
If you upgrade to the latest version of cygwin, there is a program called
cygrunsrv which allows you to setup cygwin programs as services. It is worth
noting there is (was?) a problem with cygwin shutdown leaving the
postmaster.pid file due to windows issueing SIGHUP. I think the latest
cygwin snap shots might prevent this and the prebuilt binary may be patched
to ignore SIGHUP. Have a look at the pgsql-cygwin list for more info.
Hope this helps,
- Stuart