RE: HELP PLEASE!! Installation on NT Machine.

От Henshall, Stuart - WCP
Тема RE: HELP PLEASE!! Installation on NT Machine.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,
    have a look at:
http://www.ca.postgresql.org/docs/faq-mswin
    Note however that cygwin now comes with prebuilt postgresql binaries
so all you should need to do is to install cygwin and cygipc. Then
    ipc-daemon &
    initdb -D <datadirectory>
    postmaster -i -D <datadirectory> &
    If you have more problems the pgsql-cygwin list would probably be
the best place to ask (have a look at www.postgresql.org for more info).
- Stuart

    <snip>