pgsql: Double-space commands in system_constraints.sql/system_functions

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Double-space commands in system_constraints.sql/system_functions
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Double-space commands in system_constraints.sql/system_functions.sql.

Previously, any error reported by the backend while reading
system_constraints.sql would report the entire file, not just the
particular command it was working on.  (Ask me how I know.)  Likewise,
there were chunks of system_functions.sql that would be read as one
command, which would be annoying if anything failed there.

The issue for system_constraints.sql is an oversight in commit
dfb75e478.  I didn't try to trace down where the poor formatting
in system_functions.sql started, but it's certainly contrary to
the advice at the head of that file.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/7dde98728a2ef6d48ef397ee783dd130fdb34e6b

Modified Files
src/backend/catalog/genbki.pl            |  3 +-
src/backend/catalog/system_functions.sql | 47 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++