pgsql: Simplify SortTocFromFile() by removing fixed buffer-size limit.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Simplify SortTocFromFile() by removing fixed buffer-size limit.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Simplify SortTocFromFile() by removing fixed buffer-size limit.

pg_restore previously coped with overlength TOC-file lines using some
complicated logic to ignore additional bufferloads.  While this isn't
wrong, since we don't expect that the interesting part of a line would
run to more than a dozen or so bytes, it's more complex than it needs
to be.  Use a StringInfo instead of a fixed-size buffer so that we can
process long lines as single entities and thus not need the extra
logic.

Daniel Gustafsson

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/48A4FA71-524E-41B9-953A-FD04EF36E2E7@yesql.se

Branch