pgsql: Exclude fmgrprotos.h from pgindent processing.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Exclude fmgrprotos.h from pgindent processing.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Exclude fmgrprotos.h from pgindent processing.

pgindent messes up entries in this file if their names match
typedef names.  While there's reason to avoid choosing conflicting
names, we have some historical exceptions, and there's no guarantee
that more duplicates won't appear in future.  Since this is a derived
file anyway, there's little harm in just excluding it.

I said yesterday that all our derived files are pgindent-clean, or else
explicitly excluded from indentation, but I'd forgotten about this one.
Now that project is really done, as confirmed by a test run.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/79ed5348-be7a-b647-dd40-742207186a22@2ndquadrant.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/c4133ec169dfe47803656325dbfb8397f85a70ea

Modified Files
src/tools/pgindent/README                | 4 ++++
src/tools/pgindent/exclude_file_patterns | 6 ++++++
2 files changed, 10 insertions(+)