pgsql: Set correct cost data in Gather node added by force_parallel_mod

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Set correct cost data in Gather node added by force_parallel_mod
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Set correct cost data in Gather node added by force_parallel_mode.

We were just leaving the cost fields zeroes, which produces obviously bogus
output with force_parallel_mode = on.  With force_parallel_mode = regress,
the zeroes are hidden, but I wonder if they wouldn't still confuse add-on
code such as auto_explain.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/0e495c5e2f97aa7e2323705a6daed73cdd6c168c

Modified Files
src/backend/optimizer/plan/planner.c | 15 +++++++++++++++
1 file changed, 15 insertions(+)