pgsql: pgcrypto: Make header files stand alone

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема pgsql: pgcrypto: Make header files stand alone
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
pgcrypto: Make header files stand alone

pgp.h used to require including mbuf.h and px.h first.  Include those in
pgp.h, so that it can be used without prerequisites.  Remove mbuf.h
inclusions in .c files where mbuf.h features are not used
directly.  (px.h was always used.)

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/10a3b165a32e9dd116ba340dd2d2f8c77895418e

Modified Files
--------------
contrib/pgcrypto/pgp-armor.c        |    1 -
contrib/pgcrypto/pgp-cfb.c          |    1 -
contrib/pgcrypto/pgp-compress.c     |    1 -
contrib/pgcrypto/pgp-mpi-internal.c |    1 -
contrib/pgcrypto/pgp-mpi-openssl.c  |    1 -
contrib/pgcrypto/pgp-mpi.c          |    1 -
contrib/pgcrypto/pgp-pubdec.c       |    1 -
contrib/pgcrypto/pgp-pubenc.c       |    1 -
contrib/pgcrypto/pgp-s2k.c          |    1 -
contrib/pgcrypto/pgp.c              |    1 -
contrib/pgcrypto/pgp.h              |    3 +++