pgsql: We don't need to include pg_sema.h in s_lock.h anymore.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: We don't need to include pg_sema.h in s_lock.h anymore.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
We don't need to include pg_sema.h in s_lock.h anymore.

Minor improvement to commit daa7527afc2274432094ebe7ceb03aa41f916607:
s_lock.h no longer has any need to mention PGSemaphoreData, so we can
rip out the #include that supplies that.  In a non-HAVE_SPINLOCKS
build, this doesn't really buy much since we still need the #include
in spin.h --- but everywhere else, this reduces #include footprint by
some trifle, and helps keep the different locking facilities separate.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/220b34331f77effdb46798ddd7cca0cffc1b2858

Modified Files
src/backend/storage/lmgr/spin.c |    1 +
src/include/storage/s_lock.h    |    3 ---
src/include/storage/spin.h      |    3 +++