BUG #8366: getClob() stopped working from which version?

От vaishu.sweety02@gmail.com
Тема BUG #8366: getClob() stopped working from which version?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      8366
Logged by:          developer
Email address:      vaishu.sweety02@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system:   windows

I have a table with TEXT column in it.. When I used version 8.3.21
previously, getClob() worked to retrieve the column's data.. but now its not
working.. getString() is working and I am using that to retrieve the value.
I want to provide a check inorder to use the right statement. So please tell
me what that check should be?