Re: BUG #8366: getClob() stopped working from which version?

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: BUG #8366: getClob() stopped working from which version?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"vaishu.sweety02@gmail.com" <vaishu.sweety02@gmail.com> wrote:=0A=0A> I hav=
e a table with TEXT column in it.. When I used version=0A> 8.3.21 previousl=
y, getClob() worked to retrieve the column's=0A> data.. but now its not wor=
king.. getString() is working and I am=0A> using that to retrieve the value=
.=0A=0APlease give the exact version of both PostgreSQL and the JDBC=0Adriv=
er jar used when you saw a problem.=A0 If you can create a short,=0Aself-co=
ntained test case, that would help.=0A=0AWith so little data this can only =
be a guess, but I'm guessing you=0Amay not have updated your JDBC driver ja=
r to a version new enough=0Ato understand all the new options for data form=
atting on the newer=0APostgreSQL version.=A0 This link may be helpful:=0A=
=0Ahttp://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html#current=0A=0AIf using the lates=
t driver doesn't solve the problem, try setting=0Athis property on connecti=
on:=0A=0A=A0 binaryTransfer=3Dfalse=0A=0AThis is supposed to make things fa=
ster, but all the bugs might not=0Abe out of it yet.=0A=0A--=0AKevin Grittn=
er=0AEDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com=0AThe Enterprise PostgreSQL Company