BUG #6499: query to get data with single quote

От sujatha.pelluru@gmail.com
Тема BUG #6499: query to get data with single quote
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      6499
Logged by:          Sujatha
Email address:      sujatha.pelluru@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.1.3
Operating system:   Linux

Hi

I have column(string datatype) has a data starting with single quote as
below

'single resource to avoid all job execution'=20

Now I want write select query to select records which starts with single
quote.

I tried with many option however could not get the result.

Please suggest me how I can frame query.

Thanks
Sujatha