Re: BUG #6499: query to get data with single quote

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: BUG #6499: query to get data with single quote
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
<sujatha.pelluru@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have column(string datatype) has a data starting with single
> quote as below
>
> 'single resource to avoid all job execution'
>
> Now I want write select query to select records which starts with
> single quote.
>
> I tried with many option however could not get the result.

This is not a bug.  For help with a question like this, please send
an email to one of the other lists, like pgsql-general or
pgsql-novice.

http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/

To include an apostrophe in a string literal, double it.  Try:

SELECT * FROM tblname WHERE colname LIKE '''%';

-Kevin