Re[2]: Problems with Vista and Windows 7

От el dorado
Тема Re[2]: Problems with Vista and Windows 7
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you, Andrew, it's very interesting and cognitive article.
Though it couldn't resolve my problem now. It looks like recommendations - where to put your application data. But I
putmy data in some definite location and postgres looks for it in another one - that's the strangeness of situation for
me.

Regards, Marina.