Re[3]: Build PG 8.4 (MinGW vs. MSVC)

От el dorado
Тема Re[3]: Build PG 8.4 (MinGW vs. MSVC)
Дата
Список pgsql-general

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/install-win32-full.html.
> I configure options in config.pl and run build. I don't build from CVS and I know from documentation that "Bison and
Flexare required to build from CVS, but not required when building from a release file". But I get the error:

> Done building project "pgsql.sln" -- FAILED
> Build FAILED.
> Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error from "Running bison on src\interfaces\ecpg\preproc\preproc.y"
> 0 Warning(s)
> 1 Error(s)
> Maybe I should set some other options in configuration files? I didn't find any information about it in
documentation...:(
> Regards, Marina.

Hello!
Maybe this information will be useful for someone.
I built PG 8.4.1 by MSVC as discribed in documentation
(http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/install-win32-full.html)without bison and flex. But it was a little bit
tricky.I simply cleared the file pgbison.bat. It was empty and there was no attempts to call bison. So I escaped the
errormentioned some lines upper.
However it seems to me some regular way to do it should exist. But I don't see the way. I wonder if I really missed
someimportant parameter in configuration? Or my method is correct? :)
Thanks in advance, Marina.

От: "Eddy D. Sanchez"
Сообщение: unsubscribe pgsql-general
От: Iain Barnett
Сообщение: Re: variables in ad hoc queries