Standard binaries compilier - how to know?

От el dorado
Тема Standard binaries compilier - how to know?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello!
Is there any opportunity to find out what compilier is used to build standard binaries from
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/v8.3.3/win32/
(postgresql-8.3.3-1-binaries-no-installer.zip
MSVC or MinGW(gcc)?
I have some problems with C-procedures compilation (PG 8.3, WinXP). I've got the information from mailing list (thanks
toall who had answered) that the cause of these problems could be the using of different compiliers.
But now my library doesn't work correctly in both variants (MSVC and MinGW)... :(

Regards, Marina.