Re: Standard binaries compilier - how to know?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Standard binaries compilier - how to know?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/v8.3.3/win32/
> (postgresql-8.3.3-1-binaries-no-installer.zip
> MSVC or MinGW(gcc)?
> I have some problems with C-procedures compilation (PG 8.3, WinXP). I've got the information from mailing list
(thanksto all who had answered) that the cause of these problems could be the using of different compiliers.
> But now my library doesn't work correctly in both variants (MSVC and MinGW)... :(

SELECT version();

It was actually built with VC++ 2005, fully service-packed. That said,
it is possible to mix'n'match compilers, provided you don't pass crt
pointers around. Both Slony and PostGIS are still built with
Mingw/Msys.

--
Dave Page

От: el dorado
Сообщение: Standard binaries compilier - how to know?
От: Enrico Sirola
Сообщение: Re: unable to drop a constraint