postmaster segfault with tsearch2?

От psql-mail@freeuk.com
Тема postmaster segfault with tsearch2?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Help!
Postmaster is segfaulting i think.
I am running RH_AS_3beta, postgresql 7.3.4 compiled from postgresql-7.3.
4-1PGDG.src.rpm on ia64 arch.

Tsearch2 compiled from tsearch-v2-stable.tar.gz

I have no idea how to fix it, all help gratefully received!

Potentially useful output below:

test# SELECT 'Our first string used today'::tsvector;
tsvector
---------------------------------------
'Our' 'used' 'first' 'today' 'string'
(1 row)

test=# SELECT to_tsvector( 'default', 'this is many words' );
before or while processing the request.
!#

LOG:  server process (pid 7698) was terminated by signal 11
LOG:  terminating any other active server processes
LOG:  all server processes terminated; reinitializing shared memory and
semaphores
LOG:  database system was interrupted at 2003-09-02 13:26:42 UTC
LOG:  checkpoint record is at 0/967458
LOG:  redo record is at 0/967458; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown TRUE
LOG:  next transaction id: 581; next oid: 25098
LOG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in
progress
FATAL:  The database system is starting up
LOG:  ReadRecord: record with zero length at 0/9674A0
LOG:  redo is not required
LOG:  database system is ready