Re: I can't connect to phpPgAdmin

От aris
Тема Re: I can't connect to phpPgAdmin
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thursday 20 March 2003 20:04, Devi Munandar wrote:
> Hi Admin
>
> I have Installed Postgresql 7.2 for linux redhat 8.0 and i try to connect
> to postgresql pass through phpPgAdmin 2.4 but i can't because i get message
> 'Wrong username/password. Access denied', so how can i pass through to
> phpPgAdmin?, should i edit pg_hba.conf ?, are there default username and
> password to pass through phpPgAdmin?
>

> regards,
>
> devi munandar

Can you give some more information about your pg_hba.conf and your
postgresql.conf. First  try with user=root and password=
and if it doesn't work please check your postgresql.conf and make sure the
tcpip socket =true. And check also your pg_hba.conf and make sure your ip or
your network in there. I mean if you use phpPgAdmin in the different machine.

Type  database        user    ip address      i     p-mask         methode
loca    all                 all     192.168.0.0       255.255.255.0     trust

make sure -h options works too.....
it-psql# psql -h192.168.0.1 -Upostgres template1

if -h option works your server works also with tcp/ip protocol to connect
with client.

Best reagards

Aris Wendy