Keyword position was: Why does this not work? (keyword 'TEXT')

От Johann Zuschlag
Тема Keyword position was: Why does this not work? (keyword 'TEXT')
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 00:06:34 +1000, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

>> DEBUG:  query: declare SQL_CUR01F61ED0 cursor for SELECT t29.* FROM STUECKLI  t29 WHERE t29.artikelnum = '010001'
ANDt29.art IS NULL
>> ORDER BY t29.artikelnum ASC, t29.art ASC, t29.Position ASC, t29.stueckarti ASC, t29.stckid ASC
>> ERROR:  No such attribute or function 'position'
>>
>> position is not anymore a keyword, IIRC.
>> Usually I just patch the ODBC-driver and it works for me.
>
>Let me guess, you have capitals in your field names. When you create the
>table, *don't* put quotes around the field names. Then everything becomes
>case insenstive.

Good guess But unfortunately I don't have access to the
source code of my application. But I could try a manual creation
of the tables.

But thanks anyway. I'm just wondering about an explaination...

regards

Johann Zuschlag
zuschlag@online.de