Re: PHP ODBC conflict

От Gary Stainburn
Тема Re: PHP ODBC conflict
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks for the comments, but I don't think that I made myself clear.

I am connecting using the native PHP pg support.  The only bit I'm using ODBC
for is the Windows/Delphi stuff.

BTW, the Delphi app can connect/disconnect as often as it wants, but one
connection from Delphi stops the PHP working.

Gary

--
Gary Stainburn