Re: Accessing schema data in information schema

От Zeugswetter Andreas DCP SD
Тема Re: Accessing schema data in information schema
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Plan C would be to say that we don't need to preserve "SELECT * FROM
> seqname", but I'll bet there would be some hollering.

I'd like to hear this hollering first, before we create tons of views
:-)
Imho it is not a problem to remove it, I am for Plan C.
(Those with need for the select can still create their view by hand.
A release note would be sufficient imho.)
Of course if we still need one row in pg_class for the ACL's, that row
might
as well be a view.

Andreas