Re: Accessing schema data in information schema

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Accessing schema data in information schema
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Zeugswetter Andreas DCP SD" <ZeugswetterA@spardat.at> writes:
> Of course if we still need one row in pg_class for the ACL's, that row
> might as well be a view.

Yeah, view or view-like thingie.  Given the thought that we need both
transactional and nontransactional state for a sequence, I'm kind of
inclined to leave the transactional data in pg_class.  We could still
imagine putting the nontransactional state into a new pg_sequence
catalog indexed by, say, the pg_class OID of the sequences.  OTOH I'm
not sure how much that buys for Peter's problem --- it might be better
for him just to invent some functions that can grab the required data
given the sequence OID.

Сообщение: Re: Accessing schema data in information schema
Сообщение: Re: Accessing schema data in information schema