Re: [HACKERS] Making clausesel.c Smarter

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Making clausesel.c Smarter
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 09 Apr 2017, at 12:14, David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>
> On 8 April 2017 at 09:33, Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Otherwise, the patch LGTM, but I'd like to solve the quadratic
>> behavior too... are you going to try? Otherwise I could take a stab at
>> it myself. It doesn't seem very difficult.
>
> I have some ideas in my head in a fairly generic way of solving this
> which I'd like to take care of in PG11.

This patch was moved to the currently open Commitfest.  Given the above
comment, is the last patch in this thread still up for review, or are you
working on a new version?  Just to avoid anyone reviewing an outdated version.

cheers ./daniel

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Proposal: pg_rewind to skip config files
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Proposal: pg_rewind to skip config files