Re: Should we improve "PID XXXX is not a PostgreSQL server process" warning for pg_terminate_backend(<>)?

От Bossart, Nathan
Тема Re: Should we improve "PID XXXX is not a PostgreSQL server process" warning for pg_terminate_backend(<>)?
Дата
Ответ на Re: Should we improve "PID XXXX is not a PostgreSQL server process" warning for pg_terminate_backend(<>)?  (John Naylor <john.naylor@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1/11/22, 10:06 AM, "John Naylor" <john.naylor@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> I pushed this with one small change -- I felt the comment didn't need
> to explain the warning message, since it now simply matches the coding
> more exactly. Also, v5 was a big enough change from v4 that I put
> Nathan as the first author.

Thanks!

Nathan

От: John Naylor
Сообщение: Re: Should we improve "PID XXXX is not a PostgreSQL server process" warning for pg_terminate_backend(<>)?