Re: BUG #8469: Xpath behaviour unintuitive / arguably wrong

От Вилен Тамбовцев
Тема Re: BUG #8469: Xpath behaviour unintuitive / arguably wrong
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
yearshas passed since and the bug is still here. IMO this bug is actually a blocker for XML code part since xpath is
corefunctionality. -- Вилен Тамбовцев > Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 23:22:54 -0700 > From: david.g.johnston@gmail.com
>To: pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org > Subject: Re: [BUGS] BUG #8469: Xpath behaviour unintuitive / arguably wrong >
>Вилен Тамбовцев-2 wrote >> Actually, xpath()'s output is not original XML, at least there must be a >>
functionlike XML_UNESCAPE() for current behavior >> otherwise there is no way to get proper xml with xpath >
>Based upon the link provided this has been acknowledged. > > My personal opinion is that this is a bug (via
omission)that the patch > introduced and that said patch author or committer should work to rectify. > Our
XML/xpathhandling is a large brick shy of a load if we do not provide a > way to make Unescaped text extraction
possible.> > David J. > > > > -- > View this message in context:
http://postgresql.nabble.com/Re-BUG-8469-Xpath-behaviour-unintuitive-arguably-wrong-tp5836629p5836676.html> Sent
fromthe PostgreSQL - bugs mailing list archive at Nabble.com. > > > -- > Sent via pgsql-bugs mailing list
(pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org)> To make changes to your subscription: >
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-bugs</div>

От: Elijah Zupancic
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump search path issue
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: pg_receivexlog sometimes fails on first start