Re: BUG #8469: Xpath behaviour unintuitive / arguably wrong

От David G Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #8469: Xpath behaviour unintuitive / arguably wrong
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
=D0=92=D0=B8=D0=BB=D0=B5=D0=BD =D0=A2=D0=B0=D0=BC=D0=B1=D0=BE=D0=B2=D1=86=
=D0=B5=D0=B2-2 wrote
> Actually,  xpath()'s output is not original XML, at least there must be a
> function like XML_UNESCAPE() for current behavior
> otherwise there is no way to get proper xml with xpath

Based upon the link provided this has been acknowledged.

My personal opinion is that this is a bug (via omission) that the patch
introduced and that said patch author or committer should work to rectify.=
=20
Our XML/xpath handling is a large brick shy of a load if we do not provide =
way to make Unescaped text extraction possible.

David J.